Regulators to meet with Kewaunee plant owners
KEWAUNEE, Wis. (AP) — Nuclear Regulatory Commission staff with meet with the owners of the Kewaunee nuclear power plant next week over an inspection report.
Regulators and representatives of Dominion Energy Kewaunee Inc., plan to talk about the report which says plant managers failed to follow and maintain the effectiveness of the plant's emergency plan. The NRC says the finding doesn't pose an immediate safety concern.
The NRC says a decision on any action against the plant's owners won't be made at the meeting in Lisle, Ill., next Tuesday.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater