Reno Swim and Slide undergoing renovations
Sullivan said that in the Oklahoma heat, a climate controlled area will be a welcomed amenity.
Finally, the pool will receive an upgrade to its current chemical distribution system. This system deals primarily with the treatment of the pool water. By using a more modern and upgraded system, the pool will be more economical to operate by lowering the cost of chemicals and maintenance.
Construction is scheduled to be completed by late April 2013. Funding for this project comes from the Park & Recreation Department’s dedicated sales tax and the capital improvements budget.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims