Pinterest gaining traction with retailers
The image-heavy site is ideal for sharing fashion ideas and promoting merchandise, retailers say.
Time spent on Pinterest, the social media site that allows users to create a virtual pinboard of ideas, is valuable to retailers like Daniel Gordon, president of Samuel Gordon Jewelers in Oklahoma City.
Gordon, 39, has nearly 1,700 followers on the site, which is gaining traction among consumers, who personalize their Pinterest boards with recipes, crafts and clothing. It’s like a wish list...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?