Reward increases to find person who tossed dog off Oklahoma bridge
A reward for information about the person who threw a dog off an interstate bridge is up to $7,500.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
HOW TO HELP
The Humane Society of the United States is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible. Initially, the organization put the reward at $2,500.
Barry and Becky Switzer have added $1,000 to that reward, Whetsel reported. Max Fairchild and the AutoMax dealership are committing at least $1,500, bringing the reward total to at least $7,500.
Rookie was taken to the Deer Creek Animal Hospital in Harrah, where he was treated for an open leg fracture and internal bleeding. Then he was transferred to Oklahoma State University's veterinary teaching hospital for surgery.
CONTRIBUTING: Matt Dinger, Staff writer
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law