Reward offered in death of pregnant woman in The Village
Amber Stokke's family is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for her shooting death. Stokke was killed Jan. 10 in The Village.
THE VILLAGE — The family of a slain pregnant woman is seeking help from the public to bring her killer to justice.
Amber Stokke, 22, was shot and killed in her car just outside her home in The Village nearly two weeks ago. Police said they have no new leads or suspects at this time. A witness told police two black males were involved — one shot Stokke and the other watched and fled with the shooter.
Stokke's family is offering $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for the shooting.
Stokke and a friend were pulling out of her driveway about 11:30 p.m. Jan. 10 when the shooter approached them and fired several shots into the car, the friend told police.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction