Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Richards and Charlie Sheen come full circle
The Associated Press | Published: June 28, 2012 | Modified: June 28, 2012 at 5:19 pm
NEW YORK — Denise Richards and ex-husband Charlie Sheen have come so far that it's almost hard to believe they were once in such a vicious divorce battle that she filed a restraining order against him and claimed he threatened her.
Now, the exes are friends and even co-stars. Richards appears on an upcoming episode of Sheen's new FX sitcom "Anger Management," which premieres Thursday. She says it was his idea for her to do the show.
"It's actually great working with him," Richards said in a recent interview. "I like working with Charlie. We met working together and we worked together when we were married, and this is the first thing we've worked on since our divorce. But I'm very excited for his show and I think it's very funny, and I was, you know, honored that they wanted me to be a part of it."
Sheen and Richards even recently told Rolling Stone magazine that they're "like best friends now" and he tells her everything. He even said in the magazine that he'd still like to have sex with her.