Rinne, Predators blank Kings 3-0
Wilson made it 2-0 at 7:01 of the second period.
Defenseman Kevin Klein carried the puck down the right side and found Wilson skating through the low slot, where he had an easy tap-in for his second goal of the season.
Klein had two assists in the game. He leads all Nashville defenseman with four assists.
"You've got to work to the inside against them to get anything offensively, on the left side of their ice," Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. "Shea (Weber) plays so much that he's always getting on the ice against (Anze) Kopitar every time, right? That's what he did tonight."
Wilson's second goal came at 13:02 of the second.
With Nashville on a power play, Shea Weber fired a slap shot from the center of the blue line. In the low slot, Wilson tipped the shot, and Quick was able to make the save, but Wilson was in front to poke the rebound into the net for his third goal of the season.
"I just turned and saw that I had a bit of space," Wilson said. "I knew that it was going to be a fight in front of the net, and the puck just went on my stick. I am grateful for that."
The assist was Weber's first point of the season. Quick finished with 11 saves.
Notes: Los Angeles C Colin Fraser played in his 300th career NHL game. ... Kings LW Dustin Penner was a healthy scratch for the sixth time in the team's past seven games. ... Nashville C Paul Gaustad played in his 500th career NHL game. ... The Predators have been outshot in all but one game this season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley