These projects may affect travel on major highways from Friday through Tuesday, Oklahoma Department of Transportation officials said.
1. Interstate 35 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at U.S. 64 (Fir Street) in Perry in Noble County.
2. U.S. 60 is narrowed east of U.S. 81 near Pond Creek in Grant County.
3. U.S. 60 is narrowed near the U.S. 64/U.S. 412 junction in Enid in Garfield County.
4. Interstate 40 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between I-40B in Henryetta and U.S. 75 east of Okemah in Okmulgee and Okfuskee counties.
5. U.S. 69 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at State Highway 150 north of Eufaula to the U.S. 69B interchange south of Eufaula in McIntosh County.
6. U.S. 69B is closed just south of U.S. 70 in Durant, in Bryan County, for bridge work.
7. Eastbound U.S. 70 is narrowed to one lane west of U.S. 69 in Durant.
8. Oklahoma City Metro
The right lane of eastbound I-44 will be closed between NW 10 and NW 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday for surface repairs.
9. Tulsa metro
Interstate 244/U.S. 169 corridor — I-244 closed at 129th E Avenue. Expect significant delays in this corridor, especially during peak travel times. Locate an alternate route if possible.
All lanes of eastbound I-244 are closed between 129th E Avenue and the Interstate 44 junction; use southbound U.S. 169 to eastbound I-44 as a detour.
Various lane closures eastbound and westbound I-244 between the I-44 split to near Memorial Drive.
I-244/Arkansas bridge replacement project — traffic shifted, ramps closed at southwest corner Inner Dispersal Loop.