The following ramp closures will remain in place until further notice:
• Westbound U.S. 64/SH 51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244/westbound U.S. 64/SH 51 (south to west leg IDL).
• Southbound U.S. 75/westbound U.S. 64/SH 51 ramp to westbound I-244/southbound U.S. 75.
• Eastbound I-244 on-ramp from 17th Street and various lane closures on 17th Street.
• Westbound I-244 on-ramp from 7th Street.
The westbound I-244 off-ramp to southbound U.S. 75 (northeast corner IDL) is closed; follow the north and west legs of the IDL for access to southbound U.S. 75 or eastbound U.S. 64/SH 51. The northbound U.S. 75 on-ramp from 2nd Street also is closed.
I-44/Lewis Avenue corridor closures:
• Be alert to reduced speed limits on I-44 in the Lewis Avenue corridor.
• All lanes of north- and southbound Lewis Avenue are closed at the I-44 junction. Use Harvard Avenue or Peoria Avenue as detours.
10. H.E. Bailey: Elgin Exit. Interchange work. Traffic will be slowed through toll plaza.
11. Kilpatrick: Expansion project ongoing from MacArthur to Eastern Avenue. Traffic is shifted and speed reduced to 55 mph.
12. Turner: Bridge rehabilitation project at mile marker 154. Traffic is head-to-head through construction zone. Speed reduced. Expect delays.
13. Cimarron: Cable barrier project from mile post 40 to 51. Speed reduced.
14. Creek: Expansion project ongoing from U.S. 75 to Memorial. Traffic is shifted and speed reduced to 55 mph.
Road conditions can be found at www.okladot.state.ok.us/road_condition.htm.