Romney fundraiser is set next week in Oklahoma City
Republican Party's presidential nominee Mitt Romney
A private fundraising reception for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney featuring his wife and former first lady Laura Bush is scheduled for Monday at an Oklahoma City residence.
Cost to attend ranges from $1,000 to $25,000 per person. For $25,000, a donor is entitled to attend a private reception, take part in a photo reception and have a premier listing on the event board. A $2,500 contribution allows a donor to have a picture taken with Ann Romney and Bush. General reception admission is $1,000.
The event takes place Monday evening at the home of Judy and Tom Love. The private reception begins at 5 p.m., the photo session starts at 5:30 and the general reception is scheduled for 6 p.m.
The fundraising event is being billed as the final event in Oklahoma for Romney and his running mate, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., before the Nov. 6 general election. Invitations were sent to prospective donors. Space is limited; more information may be obtained by calling the state Romney Victory office at 228-4161.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort