Romney on right track with his energy plan
FOR Oklahoma, no more important part of Mitt Romney’s agenda can be found than the energy component. The Romney energy plan rolled out Thursday lays the foundation for reducing dependence on foreign oil and unleashing the skills and expertise of state regulators and energy firms.
Speaking in the oilpatch city of Hobbs, N.M., Romney called for North American energy independence by 2020. That’s an ambitious goal, but the United States and Canada are rich in natural...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims