Roof collapse at Bethany nursing home forces evacuation
Residents of a Bethany nursing home were forced to evacuate the building after a roof collapsed Saturday morning.
The roof at Forest Glade Retirement Community, 2500 N Glade Ave., collapsed about 11:30 a.m., according to police scanner reports. No injuries have been reported.
Forest Glade Retirement Community
Stay with NewsOK.com for updates as more details become available.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday