Rookie recovering at home with a state trooper
A dog tossed off an Interstate 40 bridge is making a recovery at a state trooper’s home. The case against the person who was reported to have thrown him off a bridge has stalled.
He’s making a recovery at a new home with a state trooper.
Rookie is one “lucky dog,” said Mark Myers, Oklahoma County sheriff’s spokesman.
On Dec. 5, a woman called 911 and reported that a man tossed Rookie, a 4-year-old German shepherd, off the SE 59 bridge over Interstate 40 in eastern Oklahoma County.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction