Rothman to quit as co-chair, co-CEO of Fox studio
LOS ANGELES (AP) — News Corp. says that Tom Rothman, the co-chairman and co-CEO of its Fox movie and TV studio, will step down at the end of the year.
Jim Gianopulos, who has served as co-head of the movie studio since 2000, will take over.
The departure coincides with a re-organization that will split the movie studio operations from the TV show studio.
The co-chairs of the TV studio, Dana Walden and Gary Newman, will now report directly to News Corp.'s chief operating officer, Chase Carey.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister