Rotnei Clarke to meet with Lon Kruger on Monday
Rotnei Clarke, the all-time leading scorer in Oklahoma high school basketball history, will meet today with OU basketball coach Lon Kruger.
Clarke, a 6-foot guard, was granted his release at Arkansas earlier this summer. Clarke has visited Butler and reportedly has interest in Virginia.
NewsOK Related Articles
Averaging 15.2 points last season, Clarke will have one year eligibility remaining and will have to sit out the 2011-12 season.
Clarke averaged 40.8 points his senior year at Verdigris, leading the Cardinals to the Class 3A state title. He scored 3,758 career points.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister