Rough reputations follow trooper, medic in scuffle
Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Daniel Martin and Creek Nation paramedic Maurice White Jr. — two men thrust into the national media spotlight after a May 24 scuffle — have reputations as bullies and histories of confrontation, former supervisors and employment documents revealed.Martin’s defense attorney, Gary James, portrayed him last week as a loving family man and an "American hero” who recently returned from Iraq after a tour of duty as a U.S....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in