RSVP of Central Oklahoma receives IFund grant
The Oklahoma City Community Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity organization, was established in 1969 through the leadership of oilman and philanthropist John E. Kirkpatrick, along with eight fellow community leaders.
The Services for Elderly iFunds grant represents a compilation of donations made by donors to benefit an organization offering direct services to individuals to help them continue to live independently. Two additional iFunds grant programs provide support for organizations providing access to health care and providing opportunities for children.
For more information on iFunds, visit www.ifundokc.org. And be sure to check out www.occf.org while you’re at it.
For complete details on RSVP of Central Oklahoma, call 605-3110 or log on to www.rsvpokc.org
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes