RSVP of Central Oklahoma recognizes senior volunteers
RSVP also offers free valuable services in the central Oklahoma area community, including transportation to medical appointments for persons over the age of 60 and telephone reassurance to those who are isolated or lonely.
For complete details on free RSVP membership or free RSVP services, please contact Evelyn Harms at 605-3110 or email@example.com. We also encourage you to visit our website at www.rsvpokc.org. RSVP is a proud United Way agency and a part of the Corporation for National Service.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond