Rupert Sanders' wife is 'following her heart'
NEW YORK (AP) — Liberty Ross says she's still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Sitting front row Saturday at Alexander Wang's New York Fashion Week show, the model-actress said the key to moving forward is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart."
Ross filed for divorce in January five months after news broke that Sanders had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
Sanders directed both Stewart and Ross in "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Ross, who walked in Wang's last runway show in September, said her top priority remains her children.
These days she's taking her fashion cues from daughter Skyla, who's already been bitten by the fashion bug.
"(She's) the coolest chick I know," said Ross.
Follow Nicole Evatt on Twitter at http://twitter.com/NicoleEvatt
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments