Russian banker in fraud case granted London asylum
MOSCOW — A Russian banker accused of fraud said Friday he has been granted asylum in Britain to protect him from “baseless” politically motivated charges in Russia.
Former Bank of Moscow head Andrei Borodin told Russian media that he had convinced British authorities that charges he faces in Russia are politically motivated persecution launched by Russia's...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims