”Russian Sam” has visa, set to attend World Creativity Forum
Elijah Shvetsov, known online as "Russian Sam” for his creation of a model of downtown Oklahoma City at his home in St. Petersburg, Russia, is set to attend the World Creativity Forum in Oklahoma City on Nov. 16.
"Russian Sam,” 25, the hypermarket worker who built a model of downtown Oklahoma City at his home in St. Petersburg, Russia, is set to attend the World Creativity Forum next month.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims