Here is a look at how NFL players with Oklahoma ties fared this week:
Sam Bradford had an excellent game for the St. Louis Rams, and Brandon Weeden rebounded with a decent performance for the Cleveland Browns. Check out how NFL players with state ties did during Week 2:
* DB, Jamell Fleming (OU): Four tackles as the Cards shock and awe the world with a 20-18 win over New England.
* DE, Mark Anderson (Tulsa Washington): Three tackles during a 35-17 rout of Kansas City.
* RB, Tashard Choice (OU): The reserve running back contributed 37 yards on eight carries.
* TE, Jermaine Gresham (OU, Ardmore): Four catches, 37 yards during a 34-27 victory over Cleveland in the first of two Buckeye Bowls this season.
* DE, Juqua Parker (OSU): Two tackles, including one sack of Cincy quarterback Andy Dalton.
* QB, Brandon Weeden (OSU, Edmond Santa Fe): The rookie rebounded from a grizzly opening week by completing 26 of 37 passes for 322 yards and two touchdowns.
* K, Dan Bailey (OSU): One extra point. No field goal attempts.
* WR, Dez Bryant (OSU): Three catches for 17 yards. A couple of drops.
* RB, Felix Jones (Tulsa Washington): One carry, one yard. Four catches for 40 yards. One lost fumble.
* RB, DeMarco Murray (OU): 12 carries for 44 yards, no touchdowns. Four catches for 31 yards, no touchdowns.
* Defensive coordinator, Rob Ryan (Southwestern State): The Cowboys' defense can't be held responsible for a blocked punt returned for a touchdown, and Jones' fumble gave Seattle prime scoring position. But the Seahawks did tag Dallas for 182 rushing yards.