Sam Bradford vs. Graham Harrell: Heisman at stake on Saturday
NORMAN — On Nov. 9, 1940, Tom Harmon of Michigan collided with George Franck of Minnesota in a battle on unbeatens and Heisman front-runners.In the end, Franck’s Golden Gophers prevailed, 7-6, though Harmon would go on to win the Heisman Trophy; Franck would finish third in the voting.
Videoview all videos
Nov 18The OU quarterback talks about the upcoming game and...
Nov 20Bob Stoops talks about home crowd fans in Norman.
Nov 18The OU head football coach talks about the upcoming game.
Nov 18The OU head football coach discusses Big 12 quarterback...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M