Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
> Bradford and Tebow will get the benefit of spotlight games. The Sooners are headed for another prime time appearance in Stillwater against Oklahoma State, then perhaps the Big 12 title game. Tebow and the Gators face Florida State, before taking a shot at top-ranked Alabama in the SEC championship clash. McCoy gets a solo stage, on Thanksgiving night, when the Longhorns tangle with rival Texas A&M. As for Harrell, his candidacy might have ended on Owen Field, where Bradford outplayed him and the OU defense pressured and picked him. Sooner running back Chris Brown might be biased, but he likes his man. “Sam is so talented,” Brown said. “He can do so many things. Now, he's even evolved into being able to move around and run with the ball. “You can't describe what it's like playing with a guy like him. He takes so much weight off your shoulders.” Saturday night, Bradford took the weight of the Heisman watch off Graham Harrell, and placed it right on himself.
Sam Bradford's Heisman candidacy picks up steam
Videoview all videos
Nov 24Chris Brown scored three times, as OU obliterated Texas...
Nov 24Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson discuss the Sooners' 65-21...
Nov 23Live gameday preview of OU-Texas Tech from Campus Corner...
Photoview all 77 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals