Samantha Crain plays album release show at Blue Door in Oklahoma City
Singer-songwriter Samantha Crain still yearns to wander but always comes home to Oklahoma.
The manager of the trendy bistro seemed to know Samantha Crain and didn’t mind at all if she taped one of her concert fliers to his front window.
Her youthful face is probably familiar to many here in the Plaza Arts District. The poster advertised her upcoming concert at the Blue Door, celebrating the Tuesday release of her third...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort