Sand Springs man killed in Osage County accident
Bradley Fisher, 34, died after running off State Highway 97 and crashing into several trees north of Sand Springs, according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
SAND SPRINGS — A Sand Springs man died in Osage County on Friday after missing a highway curve and crashing into several trees.
Bradley Fisher, 34, was southbound on State Highway 97 when he crashed just after 5 p.m., according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
The accident occurred about three and a half miles north of Sand Springs, troopers said.
Fisher was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said. He died at the scene.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater