SandRidge adds offshore assets
A SandRidge Energy Inc. subsidiary has added about $50 million in assets along the Gulf Coast.
SandRidge Energy Inc.'s newest subsidiary has completed a $50 million acquisition of Gulf Coast assets.
SandRidge announced Friday that subsidiary Dynamic Offshore Resources LLC has acquired 74 active wells and about 185,000 gross acres along the Gulf Coast from south Texas to eastern Louisiana. The acreage currently produces about 3,000 barrels of oil a day.
Dynamic bought the offshore assets from Hunt Oil Co. and two affiliates.
SandRidge acquired Houston-based Dynamic in April in a $1.2 billion deal meant to boost the company's oil production.
JAY F. MARKS,
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister