SandRidge Energy shareholder still pushing for sale of Oklahoma City energy company
Investment firm TPG-Axon Capital wants SandRidge Energy Inc. to pursue the sale of the company to restore shareholder value.
Investment firm TPG-Axon Capital intends to enlist other SandRidge Energy Inc. shareholders in its quest to restructure the Oklahoma City-based oil company's leadership.
We would emphasize and reiterate that the time has come for change, and for a focus on delivering shareholder value.”
“We would emphasize and reiterate that the time has come for change, and for a focus on delivering shareholder value,” TPG-Axon CEO Dinakar Singh said. “We continue to believe that SandRidge stock is dramatically undervalued, and that a sensible restructuring or sale of the company could provide dramatic upside for shareholders.”
The investment firm sent its second letter to SandRidge's board of directors on Friday, seeking to have the company restructured or sold to restore shareholder value.
SandRidge confirmed Friday it had received the latest letter from TPG-Axon.
“We've received the letter and are reviewing it,” spokesman Greg Dewey said. “As we've said previously, we are in regular dialogue with our investors and focused on improving performance and building value for our shareholders.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater