SandRidge shareholder vote could have broader implications for Oklahoma City
The ongoing SandRidge shareholder vote could have significant effects on both the energy company and Oklahoma City, according to local industry observers.
Tulsa money manager Jake Dollarhide said the effort is driven by out-of-state investors focused only on the stock price.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims