School superintendents claim grading system is complex
Regarding “Superintendents say school grading system is flawed” (News, Oct. 5): So the public school superintendents of Oklahoma are upset over the school grading system. Among the litany of complaints is the complexity of the system and the difficulty of explaining their school's grades to parents and community. Seems to me that the issue isn't the complexity of the system and the ability of superintendents to explain the results achieved. Instead, it's the simplicity of the system and the inability of superintendents to explain away the poor grades earned.
NewsOK Related Articles
William Edwards, Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort