Schwartzel leads by 10 shots at Alfred Dunhill
MALELANE, South Africa (AP) — Charl Schwartzel shot an 8-under 64 Saturday to take a 10-stroke lead after three rounds of the Alfred Dunhill Championship and move to the brink of back-to-back titles.
The South African birdied five of his first eight holes and then had four birdies in a row from No. 12 to sit at 21 under. The 2011 Masters champion repeated the dazzling form that won him the Thailand Golf Championship by 11 shots last week.
Bourdy was alone in second at 11 under.
Sweden's Kristoffer Broberg, South Africa's Branden Grace and England's Steve Webster were 11 shots off the lead in a tie for third at 10 under.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister