Second arrest made in slaying of Oklahoma City boy
A 19-year-old man wanted in connection with the July 8 shooting death of Richard Morales, 15, turned himself in Monday, police said.
A second arrest has been made in the slaying of a 15-year-old Oklahoma City boy.
Brendon Terrell Jackson, 19, turned himself in Monday at the Oklahoma County jail, Oklahoma City police said.
Jackson was wanted on a murder complaint in the July 8 shooting death of Richard Morales. Morales and three friends were walking about 10:30 p.m. on NW 105 toward Western Avenue when a passenger got out of a car and fired multiple rounds at the group, police said.
On July 19, police arrested Tavon Taman Railback, 16, on a murder complaint in the slaying.
Railback and Jackson are being held without bail on additional complaints of shooting with intent to kill and assault and battery with a deadly weapon, a jail official said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion