Second victim in Tulsa convenience store shooting dies
A second person who was a victim in a weekend shooting outside a Tulsa convenience store has died, police said.
John White, 37, succumbed to his injuries Monday afternoon, Sgt. David Walker said.
White and 18-year-old Kristjan Thorsson were shot in a parking lot outside the QuikTrip at 1415 E. 71st Street about 1:30 a.m. Saturday, police said. Both men were taken to a hospital, where Thorsson died later that morning.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort