Secret DIY House Cleaning Products
The big reveal is ceramic tile sparkle: Let me explain to you that I have met tile contractors from Cincinnati and professional house cleaners from every corner of the globe, and none of them could make tile sparkle like this one weird tip. This tip comes from Rebecca from YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com (seriously, that is the name of her blog). Clean hardwood floors and ceramic tile with...drum roll please...Windex. I told you, one of these is not like the others. You would not believe how sparkly and shiny the Windex makes surfaces other than windows. Nobody paid us to say that. I am telling you this secret purely for your cleaning ease.
Now get busy cleaning. 2013 will be your year to keep a cleaner, more glittering house.
Chaya Kurtz writes for Networx.com.View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims