Security guard shoots man at Del City apartment complex
A man was shot by a security guard at a Del City apartment complex Wednesday night, police said.
DEL CITY — A man was shot by a security guard at an apartment complex Wednesday night, police said.
About 9:15 p.m., two security guards were attempting to stop the man as he drove into the Oak Ridge apartments in the 3300 block of Bryant Avenue when he tried to hit one of them with the vehicle and the other shot him, Maj. Jody Suit said.
No identities were released Wednesday.
Suit said the man was taken to a hospital. His condition was not available.
Neither of the guards was expected to be arrested, Suit said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister