Security guard shoots man at Del City apartment complex
A man was shot by a security guard at a Del City apartment complex Wednesday night, police said.
DEL CITY — A man was shot by a security guard at an apartment complex Wednesday night, police said.
About 9:15 p.m., two security guards were attempting to stop the man as he drove into the Oak Ridge apartments in the 3300 block of Bryant Avenue when he tried to hit one of them with the vehicle and the other shot him, Maj. Jody Suit said.
No identities were released Wednesday.
Suit said the man was taken to a hospital. His condition was not available.
Neither of the guards was expected to be arrested, Suit said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in