Seminole teen dies after Friday night stabbing
Nick Tilley, 16, of Seminole, was found stabbed near Mike Snyder Street and Jefferson Street about 9:25 p.m. Saturday, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported. Tilley was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Seminole teenager dies after Friday night stabbing
SEMINOLE — A teenager was stabbed and killed Friday night near the Seminole football field, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported.
Nick Tilley, 16, was found stabbed about 9:25 p.m. near Mike Snyder Street and Jefferson Street. Tilley was taken to a hospital, where he died.
A 15-year-old boy, whose name had not been released, was in custody Saturday night in connection with the homicide. Both teens were from Seminole, the bureau reported.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes