Seminole teen dies after Friday night stabbing
Nick Tilley, 16, of Seminole, was found stabbed near Mike Snyder Street and Jefferson Street about 9:25 p.m. Saturday, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported. Tilley was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Seminole teenager dies after Friday night stabbing
SEMINOLE — A teenager was stabbed and killed Friday night near the Seminole football field, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported.
Nick Tilley, 16, was found stabbed about 9:25 p.m. near Mike Snyder Street and Jefferson Street. Tilley was taken to a hospital, where he died.
A 15-year-old boy, whose name had not been released, was in custody Saturday night in connection with the homicide. Both teens were from Seminole, the bureau reported.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in