Serge Ibaka strong in Oklahoma City Thunder's loss to the New Orleans Hornets
NEW ORLEANS — Maybe this mystery man isn't so raw after all.
In his first real chance to prove he's more than a project, Serge Ibaka showed ability that 20-year-old rookie big men from foreign lands aren't supposed to possess.
Ibaka scored 12 points with nine rebounds and two blocked shots in 26 minutes off the bench Saturday in the Thunder's 88-79 loss to New Orleans.
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense