Several NFL teams interested in OSU's Kendall Hunter
Several NFL teams have expressed interest in Kendall Hunter, including the New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and San Diego Chargers.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Patriots likely are drawn to the work ethic and versatility of Hunter and are looking to add to a stable of backs that includes Danny Woodhead and Kevin Faulk.
The Chargers are looking to find someone to replace Darren Sproles, a 2011 free agent, as their third-down back, a role Hunter could fill immediately.
The Eagles are always in the market for running backs who can handle double-digit carries and catch five or more passes out of the backfield. Hunter's versatility makes him a good fit in Philly.
LeGarrette Blount carried the load for Tampa Bay in 2010, so drafting Hunter could give the Bucs a youthful 1-2 punch in the backfield.
The New Orleans Saints, Denver Broncos and San Francisco 49ers also have expressed serious interest in Hunter.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction