Oklahoma Weather Blog
Oklahoman weather columnist Bryan Painter offers daily insight into the strange and unpredictable world of Oklahoma weather and severe weather news.
- Recent Posts
- "...very high to extreme wildfire danger this afternoon."
- Gary McManus, state climatologist, writes today about drought and rain chances
- How windy has it been?
- In the Panhandle 59 degrees, in southwest Okla. 85
- Very high to extreme fire danger
- A look at the area forecast discussion from the National Weather Service, Norman
- Warm today and tomorrow, but snow possible Tuesday night for some areas
- Temperatures spring forward today as well
Read more Oklahoma Weather Blog