Oklahoma Weather Blog
Oklahoman weather columnist Bryan Painter offers daily insight into the strange and unpredictable world of Oklahoma weather and severe weather news.
- Recent Posts
- "Critical Wildfire conditions likely" today
- A National Weather Service, Norman look back at the April 14-15, 2012 Woodward tornado
- Gary McManus writes about the mid-April freeze/wheat ...
- Chickasha leads the way with low temps at Mesonet sites today
- Snow reports from Panhandle...freezing temps ahead
- Back in 1953...
- Still snowing ...
- "Long-tornado free streak has been broken"
Read more Oklahoma Weather Blog