Shawnee man charged in multiple stabbings outside strip club
Tommy Paul Martin, 30, faces three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon after an altercation on Feb. 7 in Little Darlings parking lot in Valley Brook.
A Shawnee man is accused of stabbing three men during an early morning altercation outside a Valley Brook strip club, court papers show.
Tommy Paul Martin, 30, was charged Tuesday in Oklahoma County District Court with three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
Martin is accused of stabbing Terry Benedict, James Pinnick and Travis Alderman with a knife Feb. 7 in the parking lot of Little Darlings.
All three men were hospitalized, police reported. One of the victims was stabbed in the head behind his left ear, police said.
A knife recovered from Martin's pants pocket had blood and tissue on the blade and handle, according to a probable cause affidavit.
The victims told police they saw Martin assault a female and told him to stop, according to the affidavit.
The woman yelled “You don't want to mess with him, he will hurt you all bad,” the victims told police.
Martin removed a knife from his pocket and began assaulting the victims one by one, police reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit