Sherrel Jones: Dinner Inspiration Just Down the Aisle
Sherrel Jones writes about dinner inspiration in winter.
What to have for dinner tonight? It’s a proverbial question those of us who cook or those who love food ask ourselves often.
Readers frequently ask, “How do you think of all that stuff?”
Most of the time, it’s something in the freezer or fridge that needs to be used. Other times, it’s a craving, but often it’s inspiration of fresh, seasonal ingredients.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims