Shogun Steakhouse of Japan â€” dinner is the show
5:30 to 9:30 Monday to Thursday
5:30 to 10:30 Friday and Saturday
5:30 to 9 p.m. Sunday
For $20, diners receive filet mignon and grilled shrimp. Many people also enjoy the Shogun Special for $29, which combines filet mignon with lobster tail, he said.
Shogun Steakhouse is not just a special occasion restaurant, though many people come there for birthday parties and anniversaries.
"It's always a treat for me to see kids who choose to have their birthday party at Shogun instead of McDonald's," he said. "We take pride in things like that."
Many customers come in on dates or bring in their entire families, but it's also a popular spot for company parties. Shogun also features a full-service bar.
The real draw at Shogun is the extra care customers receive from their chef, Kitazawa said.
Not only are there jokes and knife tricks, but the give-and-take lets the chef keep the food coming at the right time for the diner, so nothing is ever over-cooked or waiting for a server to pick it up.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister