Shooting at Tulsa retirement community injures two
Tulsa police are investigating a double shooting at a retirement community early Thursday. Emergency responders were dispatched to the Shadybrook Retirement Community, 4203 S. 109th East Ave., around 5 a.m.
Police said the suspected assailant shot a man in the abdomen before his victim gained control of the gun and shot the assailant in the arm.
The men were apparently involved in a domestic dispute inside one of the building's units. Alcohol was a factor in the disturbance, said Sgt. Chris Moudy.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater