Shooting at Tulsa retirement community injures two
Tulsa police are investigating a double shooting at a retirement community early Thursday. Emergency responders were dispatched to the Shadybrook Retirement Community, 4203 S. 109th East Ave., around 5 a.m.
Police said the suspected assailant shot a man in the abdomen before his victim gained control of the gun and shot the assailant in the arm.
The men were apparently involved in a domestic dispute inside one of the building's units. Alcohol was a factor in the disturbance, said Sgt. Chris Moudy.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort