ShopperTrak: Stores have a solid start to holidays
NEW YORK — Thanksgiving shopping may have taken a hit in Black Friday sales, but the overall start to the holiday season was solid, according to the latest data released late Tuesday.
Chicago-based-ShopperTrak, which analyzes foot traffic, said that customer visits were up 8.2 percent for the four-day weekend, starting with Thanksgiving, while total sales rose 2.7 percent to...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in