Shots fired at security guard in west Oklahoma City
Four people were arrested in Oklahoma City. Shots were fired at a security guard.
Police arrested four people after shots were fired at an apartment security guard in west Oklahoma City early Tuesday, police report.
About 12:05 a.m. Tuesday at 6640 NW 10 police officers heard gunshots. A security guard said he had been shot at by a group of men who tried to get on the property, reports Master Sgt. Gary Knight. The guard was not hit by gunfire.
Police used a dog to track down the four men and make the arrests. Arrested were Antonio Martin, 23, on a complaint of trespassing; Antwion Martin, 20, arrested on a complaint of trespassing; Joshua Damon Yancy, 20, arrested on Oklahoma County warrants for aggravated assault and battery and assault and battery; Clinton Alex Jones, 20, arrested on complaints of public intoxication, providing false information and city warrants for trespassing.
Jones was bitten by the police dog and taken to a hospital.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation