Update: Grady County man found
A Silver Alert was issued Tuesday for Allen Byfield, 74, of Chickasha. Grady County authorities said he has been found and reunited with his family.
CHICKASHA — A Grady County man who was the subject of a Silver Alert issued Tuesday has been found, authorities report Friday.
Allen Byfield, 74, is well and has been reunited with his family, according to a report issued by the Grady County sheriff's office.
Byfield suffers from Alzheimer's disease and was without his medication, authorities reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive