Silver Alert issued for Maysville woman
Wilma Bowen was last seen at her home Saturday afternoon
MAYSVILLE — Police have issued a Silver Alert for a woman who wondered away from her home Saturday.
Wilma Bowen, 72, was last seen about noon Saturday at 110 E 6 in Maysville, west of Interstate 35 in Garvin County. Police say she likely is traveling on foot and was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue and black striped shirt and a brown hoodie. It's not know what direction she was last seen heading.
Bowen has Alzheimer's disease, and authorities say she could be in danger because of her medical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Garvin County sheriff at 238-7591.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister