UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled, Norman woman found
Louise Henning, 71, of Norman, was found safe in Carter County.
NORMAN — 1:55 p.m. Norman police have canceled the Silver Alert issued for Louise Henning, 71. She was found safe in Carter County, according to police.
12:55 p.m. Police have issued a Silver Alert for a woman who became disoriented Wednesday while returning to her home in Norman.
Louise Henning, 71, is described as a white woman who was driving a 2013 silver Kia Rio with Oklahoma license plate 832 KBE.
In her last conversation, she said she was in north Oklahoma City.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash